About Us - Overview
Cardinal Midstream (“Cardinal”) is a natural gas midstream company focused on grass-roots development projects as well as asset acquisitions.
Cardinal Gas Treating LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cardinal, owns a diverse fleet of amine treating plants to provide treating services on a lease or full-contract basis.
Cardinal’s founding partners are Jim Bryant, Mack Lawrence, Doug Dormer and Marc Lyons (collectively, “Partners”).
The Partners have previously owned and operated several midstream companies providing natural gas treating, gathering, transportation, processing, compression and marketing services to producers and pipeline companies.
Cardinal has a substantial equity commitment from EnCap Investments L.P., EnCap Flatrock Midstream, and management.
Cardinal has a core staff of business development, engineering, operations, finance and accounting/administration professionals.
- Cardinal is building a diversified natural gas midstream company by growing its treating business and continuing to pursue natural gas gathering, transportation, and processing projects and acquisitions.
- The Partners expect the majority of project opportunities to be generated from:
- grass-roots projects in areas that lack required midstream infrastructure, and
- asset acquisitions with attractive expansion potential
- Businesses formerly owned and operated by the Partners include:
- Cardinal Gas Solutions L.P.
- 17 natural gas treating plants
- Regency Gas Services, LLC
- 3,000 miles of natural gas pipelines, 5 cryogenic processing facilities, 115,000 horsepower of compression
- Cardinal Gas Services, LLC
- 22 natural gas treating plants