Dallas, TX – Director of Engineering & Construction
The Director of Engineering & Construction has responsibility for capital projects and operations support across all Iron Horse Midstream natural gas pipelines, processing plants, and compressor facilities.
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year engineering program
- 10+ years of natural gas engineering & operations experience.
- Knowledge of industry codes/standards, permitting and safety requirements
- Possess managerial skills sufficient to direct technical managers
- Must have managed engineering personnel in prior roles
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Satisfactory pre-employment drug screen
- Participation in drug testing program
- Satisfactory pre-employment background check
- Promote company policies and procedures to ensure safe and professional work conditions
- Must be able to interface effectively with many internal and external customers, regulatory officials, strong communication skills, and demonstrate a positive attitude for this position
- Supervise and manage project managers, construction managers, engineering technicians, and GIS personnel
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and standards (e.g., ASME B31.8, ASME B31.3, etc.)
- Demonstrate in-depth proficiency with Ariel Compressor software, Synergi Hydraulic Modeling Software, and ProMax process simulation software
- Manage company engineering and construction codes and standards
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures, environmental, regulatory, federal, state and other regulatory requirements
- Manage capital project budgets, upkeep of process simulations and hydraulic models, engineering reports, etc.
- Oversee all engineering and construction efforts to achieve company goals within budgeted funds and available personnel
- Direct engineering tasks through Process Safety management (PSM) Management of Change (MOC) processes
- Plan and organize workloads and staff assignments, review progress, direct changes in priorities and schedules as needed to assure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206