Mustang, OK - EHS & Regulatory Coordinator
The EHS & Regulatory Coordinator will be a technical resource to the EHS&R Manager with specific emphasis on EHS&R program implementation, verification and mentorship of operations and construction personnel and contractors.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of EHS or PHMSA compliance experience in the oil and gas industry as a must
- Must have experience in employee training and public speaking
- Must be self-motivated and able to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Able to speak fluent English and have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and is subject to PHMSA drug and alcohol testing
- Must allow a pre-employment background check
- Provide a regular physical EHS&R presence in the field in support of operational and construction activities. Serve as an EHS&R advocate for employees and contractors while positively mentoring EHS&R performance.
- Lead the implementation of EHS&R programs/policies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations (ex: 29 CFR 1910/1926, SPCC & SWPPPs, ERPs/EAPs, PSM, etc.).
- Act as a subject matter expert for PHMSA 49 CFR 192/195 compliance as applicable.
- Create training presentations and content as appropriate to support employee training and contractor training on company policies and programs.
- Facilitate and lead hazard assessments and audits of EHS&R program requirements.
- Coordinate with Operations and 3rd party vendors for emissions testing and LDAR surveys of regulated facilities. Manage the record retention for all related compliance testing.
- Assist in the compilation of data to support regulatory permitting, reporting and official correspondence with regulatory agencies.
- Respond to incidents and emergencies during off hours, weekends and holidays.
- Lead incident investigation activities following incidents. Utilize root-cause analysis methods to identify effective corrective actions then track the completion of those actions.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure current Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are being maintained, and inventories are being tracked for Tier II reporting.
- Evaluate the use and selection of approved PPE. Make recommendations related to PPE policies.
- Manage the calibration and record retention of critical safety equipment as necessary
- Participate and/or facilitate PSM, PHA, PSSR, MOC, and JHA-related activities and processes as needed.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@cardinalmidstream.com and be sure to indicate the type of position you are searching for in the subject line.
You may also mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
8150 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1725
Dallas, Texas 75206